Norton Reinstall Process – Norton Antivirus offers extensive security for your devices like Windows or Mac computers and mobile devices. The company has developed several products which offer the protection from the malware, spyware and other threats as well. It is very easy to install and activate the Norton product because of its user-friendly interface.
Before proceeding with the installation process, you need to make sure that there is no other tool installed on your device. You need to uninstall the previously installed software first. The Norton Removal tool may help you with the Norton Reinstall procedure. Here we will be discussing the step-by-step process of Norton Reinstall.
Norton Reinstall Process
Quick Guide of Norton Reinstall Process – norton.com/setup:
Uninstall Previously Installed Security Tool:
- First of all, you need to click on the Start button and then select Control Panel.
- Click on the Programs and Features and then click Programs.
- Under the programs tab, you need to click on the uninstall a program.
- Now, you need to select the product which you want to remove from the list.
- After selecting the product, you need to click on the Uninstall.
- Furthermore, you need to wait to finish the process and then restart your system.
- After restarting the system, visit norton.com/setup or norton.com/myaccount
- Now, login to your account using the valid login credentials, if the account exists.
- You also have the option to create a new account, if you don’t have one already.
- Now, select the product from the list and then click Install to start the download process.
- Double-click on the downloaded file after the completion of the downloading process.
- Now you need to follow the instructions displaying on the screen to finish the installation.
- In conclusion, you can start using your version of the product to protect your system.
You can follow the process mentioned above to finish Norton Reinstall. In case you find it difficult and unable to finish the Norton Reinstall process then contact Norton Support. You may also connect our experts by visiting the link norton.com/setup for the further help. Norton Reinstall also possible using the Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool.
Download and Install Norton Remove and Reinstall Tool:
- Firstly, you need to visit the manufacturer website and download the NRnR tool.
- Furthermore, search the downloaded file and then double click on the file to run the setup.
- Click Agree, to accept the software license agreement.
- In addition, you need to click on the Remove & Reinstall button.
- Now, click on the Continue button and follow the further guidelines.
- At the end of the process, you may be asked to restart your system.
- Now, wait to restart your device and then follow the displaying instructions to Reinstall your product.
After following the given process precisely, you will be able to finish Norton Reinstall. In case you face any issue during the process then you may contact Norton Support. Also, visit the norton.com/setup or norton.com/myaccount for the further troubleshooting.
Commonly Asked Questions – norton.com/setup:
- Error: Norton Remove and Reinstall tool not working
- Norton Remove and Reinstall message not showing
- Norton Remove and Reinstall how long does it take to finish the process
- How to install Norton 360
- Error: Norton download failed
- Norton Antivirus not scanning
- Error: Norton Security won’t open
- Issues with the Norton Removal tool 2017 installation
To fix these issues, contact Norton Support or visit us at norton.com/setup for better assistance.