Fix Norton Family Server Error – Norton Family software provides the protection to your devices like Windows and other mobile devices from the online threats. You can also protect your kids while surfing, browsing and shopping online using the parental control feature of the Norton Family. Parental Control and monitoring features of the Norton Family allows you to monitor and manage the online activities of your kids. Sometimes you may face errors while using the Norton Family tool. Here in this article we are going to discuss the process to Troubleshoot Norton Family Server Error.
How to fix Norton Family Server Error?
Steps to Troubleshoot Norton Family Server Error – norton.com/setup:
There are various ways to Troubleshoot Norton Family Server Error. Let’s discuss the process.
Change the Date and Time:
- It might be possible that the date and time of your system are not correct.
- You can Troubleshoot Norton Family Server Error by changing the date and time of the system.
- First of all, you need to check the date and time and then open the Run dialog box.
- Press Windows + R altogether to open the Run dialog box.
- Now, you need to enter the “timedate.cpl” in the box and then press enter.
- In addition, set the date and time then click on the Apply button to save the changes.
- After that, you can configure the Norton Family on your system.
- If the error still exists then you may contact Norton Support or visit family.norton.com for help.
If the problem does not resolve then you may follow the other methods as you can try disabling the firewall temporarily. In order to disable the firewall you may need to follow the basic steps. You can find the troubleshooting steps online by visiting the link norton.com/setup. You may also contact Norton Support for the advanced help and information.
Norton Support – norton.com/setup:
Norton offers 24/7 support for the Norton users and fix all the issues related to your version of the product. These common errors like installation failed and others can be caused due to corrupted software. All of these errors are resolvable and can be resolved by our experts. You may contact Norton Support using the toll-free number. Also, you may visit us at norton.com/setup or norton.com/account for the advanced troubleshooting steps and other information. #family.norton.com